Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Rideshare from airport?

Hey, gang! I'm getting into SD at 1:35 on Sunday and am planning to Uber from the airport to campus. If anyone's getting in around the same time and wants to share a ride, that'd be great! (Similarly, if folks want to post their arrival times in the comments to coordinate their own rideshares, A++.)

Looking forward to meeting you all!

6 comments:

  1. I arrive 9:30 AM on Sunday at SD Airport and also happy to share in an Uber to UCSD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Grant! I arrive at 9:15 am on Sunday, and would love to share an Uber/Lyft from the airport since we're arriving around the same time. Patrick mentioned via email that there's a Peet's Coffee close to where we'll be staying that we can hangout at while we wait for check in.

      Delete
    2. Sounds good! See you then.

      Delete
  2. I get in at 2:42 PM on Sunday at San Diego airport-- happy to share a ride too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this, Kendra! Patrick also sent us a link for a ride share spread sheet in the Google docs folder

    ReplyDelete