I was wondering... does anyone come with a car? I fly from Europe and I don't even own a car here. Just saying because I wouldn't mind to see Mexico at least once in my stay...
I'll be driving down my old Honda Civic, and I'll bring my passport too. Definitely would be interested in taking a trip down south if we get the opportunity.
Sounds like a plan... Yep, that's how I summed it up to my mother "Do you remember that movie about the drug cartels? Well, that was Tijuana". I really can't quite figure why she is so not enthusiastic about it...
I'll be driving down my old Honda Civic, and I'll bring my passport too. Definitely would be interested in taking a trip down south if we get the opportunity.
ReplyDelete...I miss my Honda Civic.
DeleteBarring disaster, I intend to drive from Indiana in my trusty Subaru, so I'll have a car too.
ReplyDeleteOne of my brothers told me a terrifying tale of his one night in Tijuana and pretty much forbade me to go to that city, haha, but I'd be down.
Sounds like a plan... Yep, that's how I summed it up to my mother "Do you remember that movie about the drug cartels? Well, that was Tijuana". I really can't quite figure why she is so not enthusiastic about it...
ReplyDelete